I'm trying this whole 8tracks thing instead of doing a bunch of links to places, in part so I can have audio for the obscure stuff. It has it's own weirdnesses, but *shrug*.
- Fast Forward by Maximalism
- Rewind by The Paper Raincoat
- Can't Wait by Kate Klim
- I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons
- Nothing Changes by Anais Mitchell Feat. The Haden Triplets
- The Times They Are A-Changin' by Bob Dylan
- Superman by Five for Fighting: I both really like both these songs and like how they work as a pair.
- Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down: I feel like the first version of this song I heard was one of the MIT a capella groups, but I can't find it if so.
- I Wonder Where You've Gone by Girlyman: These two were probably intentional, because they're from the same CD, but they're one of the pairs that gave me this idea so they're staying.
- I Know Where You Are by Girlyman
- Right Here by Amory Sivertson
- Long Distance by Hannah & Maggie
- Walk Away by Amory Sivertson: This playlist, in addition to lots of Girlyman, also has a surprisingly large amount of Amory Sivertson on it. I wonder what she's up to lately.
- Just Stick Around by Nate Borofsky
- Rising by Alba's Edge
- Falling by Wishes and Thieves
- Trees Still Bend by Girlyman: One early concept was more "contrasting parallel structure", hence flowers for trees, but that was too hard.
- Flowers Never Bend with the Rainfall by Simon & Garfunkel
- The Question by Amory Sivertson
- The Answer by Jason Tam/Joe Iconis
- Above the Clouds by electronic orange juice: Hey, OJ!
- Underground by The Orchids
- Deer in the Night by Po' Girl: This pair is more of a parallel structure thing, and also amuses me overly much.
- Moose in the Road by Girlyman